- 〒101-0046 4th floor, Kanda Tacho Daini Taki Building, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
※If the event is held on the web, the URL will be sent by email in advance.
Get specific skills and make your dreams come true in Japan
After graduating from a Japanese language school, you will be able to work as a full-time employee at a Japanese company if you acquire specific skills.
Those who do not have a job due to Corona, those whose job offer has been canceled, those who have obtained a specific activity visa, student visa, family stay visa or dependent visa, technical intern graduates trainees No. 2 and No. 3 are welcome,
The Status of Residence named as "Specific Skills" is a new status of residence introduced in April 2019 to solve the serious labor shortage in Japanese industry.
Those who are eligible to take the exam
- ① Those who have one of the following visas
- (student visa, technical intern trainee No. 2 and No. 3)
- ② Those over 18 years old
- ③Those who do not correspond to the following 5 items
- (1)Those who are not medium- to long-term residents and have never stayed in Japan as medium- to long-term residents in the past
- (2)International students who have been expelled or removed from school
- (3)The disappeared technical intern trainee
- (4)Persons residing under the status of residence "Specific activities (application for refugee recognition)"
- (5)Persons undergoing training under the status of residence "Technical Intern Training"
※No restrictions on nationality.
※No need to graduate from a university or vocational school and your educational background is irrelevant.
We will cover all application fees and visa switching fees.